Saturday, October 22, 2011

FAQ: What is Black Magic and the Three Fold Law?

Around this time of year we tend to get a lot of people looking for "black magic" spells and books. Many of these people are just looking for a thrill, but also some of them are spiritual seekers who may or may not realize they are seeking. As such, the staff at Melange takes it as a duty to explain magic, black magic and the theory of karma and the three fold law to clients. We all have the highest respect for the laws of the universe and so we try to teach those laws to customers. Here is a bit of an online course!

What is "black magic?"
Black magic is the term often used to signify magic that is considered "bad" or at the least morally murky. Magic in itself is morally neutral: it is simply a tool and like any tool it can be used for good or for bad. Black magic, as we here at Melange usually define it to clients, is when you use magic to go against someone's personal will or for selfish reasons. So for example, if you are doing a love spell that is forcing someone to love you against their will then you are performing black magic. However if you were to do a clarity spell to give them the clarity of mind to realize that they already love you, then this isn't going against their will and can be considered white magic, or at the very least grey magic. Not everyone follows this definition, but we here at the store have found it to be the most clear and easily applicable. Part of this idea of black magic comes from an interpretation of the Wiccan Rede: "An you harm none, do what ye will," meaning you are free to follow the wishes of your heart and soul as long as it does not cause harm to others. Of course this is a pretty vague statement and can be viewed more or less strictly depending on your interpretation. In our definition of black magic we have interpreted "harm" in the Wiccan Rede to mean "go against someone else's will."

So what does this mean practically? Can you do any magic at all under this definition that isn't considered black magic? For sure! Any spell that is done to heal, purify, protect or give clarity is considered white magic, particularly if it is done with the subject's permission. As well, anything done on yourself, particularly for self betterment is also good since it does not go against anyone's will. In fact with just a little bit of imagination and creative tinkering you can probably spin any spell you want around so that it fits under the morality of white magic.

And why would you want to do white magic instead of black magic? Besides the moral implications, there is another Wiccan law (which is often held at least in a similar manner by other pagans and mystics) called the Three-Fold Law.

What is the Three-Fold Law?
"Whatever you do comes back to you three-fold." Those are the words of the three-fold law, but what does that mean? Simply put, the Three-Fold Law states that the quality of energy you put out into the universe will come back to you three times more intensely or in three ways. So if you put out a loving energy, you will receive three times as much love. If you put out negativity and selfishness you will encounter negativity and selfishness.

The best explanation I ever heard of the Three-Fold Law is that any energy you put out comes back to you on three levels: the physical, the mental and the spiritual. So if you put out an energy of negativity, not only will you receive some physical negative backlash (like being ill or tired or having people perceive you negatively) but you will also start having a negative mindset and have a buildup of negativity in your aura. Of course this is easy to understand on a rational level: If I'm horrid to people, then obviously that will effect myself and the others around me. Nobody wants to hang out with someone who is mean, so it's likely that on the physical plane I may lose friends and have trouble at work, this might also cause stress which will effect my health. On a mental level, obsessing over ways to manipulate people will effect my psyche and if I am gathering negative energy to send out to someone it makes sense it would stick around in my sphere, especially if I don't do a banishing after.

Here at Melange, we are not only sales clerks but guides and spiritual councilors. We are all trained extensively in not only the methods of spell-craft but the philosophies behind them. As such, we like to keep our customers informed and help them to lead a balanced spiritual life. The understanding of black magic and the Three-Fold Law is just one of the ways we do that, and now you are informed as well!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really have liked your blog so much it is professional and the content is a class above. i really do not know if you have any information about Love Spells called the Black Magic Love Spell would be great to share the information. Thank you

Unknown said...

I am very happy for posting on this blog on how a great spell caster helped me to bring back the love of my life. I know there are lots of women like me out there who has done so much to have back their Husband, I am here to tell you the answer is right here. I sincerely believe if there are up to five spell casters like Dr. Oduwa this world would be a better place, I have seen people complaining on how fake spell castes promised to help them but couldn't. with Dr Oduwa I tell you your problem is already solved because i experienced alot when my Husband and I had been apart for 4years and I couldn't bear living without him, I have tried everything to have him back but nothing was working until I saw numerous testimonies about a spell caster call Dr Oduwa on how great his work is. I contacted him immediately and follow the step that he ask and in the next 48 hours my husband called me and was eager for my forgiveness and that he wished nothing more than to have me in his arms forever. I filled so much joy and happiness that I found Dr Oduwa. I hope you all here will find this testimony of mine and get your husband back in just 48 hours Oduwa contact is droduwaspellhome01@gmail.com you can also call or whatsapp him on +2348136354191.

Mugerwa said...

My dream finally comes through i never believe this will happen to me, i am here to share my testimony how dr Oseiboh help me to cast death spell on my uncle who killed my parents because of his company, and the matter was taking to court and was not giving justice because i was not having any prove not until i came across this great spell caster online and i explain everything that happened to me and he promise to help me cast the spell within 48hours that i should send my uncle full name and his picture that is going to confess before he die which i did as he commanded.within 2days my uncle started confessing and finally die. am grateful for what dr Oseiboh did for me and with that i promise to share this testimony to all the viewers around the globe,If you are having similar issues please do contact him,you can contact dr Oseiboh for any death spell, such as to kill your superior in the office and take his or her place,love spell,lottery,pregnancy spell,divorce spell,stop court case and win any court problems,business spell, death spell to kill your father and inherit his wealth ,death spell to kill anyone who have scammed you in the past ,spell for increase in salaries, spell for promotion at the office, spell to get your ex lover back,money spell,if things is not working well in your life then you need to contact him now via email droseiboh12@gmail.com add him on whatsapp line or call +2347017565415.